SocialQ is an emerging NYC-based digital marketing agency that specializes in growing digital brands, social media content, and paid media buying and strategy.
At SocialQ we stand for branding, presence and reach that resonates; because a higher level of empathy, focus and social cues is now required to find the point of resonance between brands and audiences. We operate as an in-house team with the ultimate goal to shine through crowded newsfeeds and support our clients in being part of the 40% of daily content that gets acknowledged. If you are an out of the box thinker who values the opportunity to work at a small boutique agency and can overcome related challenges, come join us!
More info: www.SocialQ.us / IG: @SocialQagency
As Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for concepting and creating original text, photo, and video content for social platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Linkedin, and potentially others. You will manage content calendars across multiple clients and industry verticals, planning out post concepts that ladder back to client goals and overarching strategy. You will handle posting and responding to followers, proactively engaging users via community outreach, and engaging on client communication with guidance from SocialQ’s Social Media Lead and respective Account / Delivery support, all in service and understanding of our client’s marketing goals.
You’ll be expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends, and you should display excellent communication skills and be able to express our agency’s views creatively, while also communicating your own as part of a collaborative process. Most importantly, you should have a love of concepting, and developing native content in-app for Instagram Stories, Reels, and TikTok.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences to inform social strategy
- Concept and implement social media strategy and content calendars to align with business goals. Includes planning out content calendars up to a month in advance, laying out concepts, direction and references for posts, and working on captions, to align with clients.
- Experience in planning out content calendars within Airtable or similar platform is a plus.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI in collaboration with SocialQ’s Social Media Lead and Paid Media Lead / Management, ensuring where applicable, boosting strategy is incorporated and actioned upon in service of client goals
- Write and construct creative briefs for post development.
- When applicable and appropriate, capture raw content in service of content development for organic and paid.
- Generate, edit, publish and post content per the content calendar (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news), with a core expertise in creating native content in app.
- Handle boosting of content in alignment with content strategy, and with oversight from Paid Media Manager.
- Pull together reports on performance using relevant tools and in-app insights. Familiarity with Dash Hudson is a plus.
- Collaborate with client, content, and account to ensure brand consistency
- Secure and address client feedback, with the support of SocialQ’s Social Media Lead
- Support Social Media Lead and Delivery Manager in capturing notes from client and internal meetings and providing recaps with next steps
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee assigned social media accounts’ design
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, web traffic, and/or conversions – like promotions, giveaways, brand partnerships, influencer partnerships etc.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Experience or familiarity with e-commerce, beauty, hospitality, mental health industries is a plus.
- You are a rock star…
- You have 4 years + of solid, and relevant experience in digital advertising across social media, with experience in e-commerce, direct-to-consumer brands.
- You are reliable, genuine with high ethic in any decisions being made
- You are knowledgeable about all aspects of the industry, especially those related to the agency services
- You are organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- You are as strategic as operational headed.
- You flourish when working within a team of different people
- You are an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- You are persuasive, able to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback
- You are flexible, and able to solve problems
- You are resilient and positive in difficult situations
- You can juggle with competing demands from clients and the agency
- Your presentation skills are excellent
- You are self-aware of you hard and soft skills to be utilized through the project life cycle
If you are all the above (ish), highly motivated and entrepreneur at heart, reach out!